LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM - Virgin Games, the leading online gaming company, is paying homage to the Rubik's Cube as the truly international phenomenon celebrates its 30th anniversary this month. As part of the anniversary celebrations Virgin Games is offering a number of Rubik's themed promotions which promise to offer fun and rewards to the kids of the 80's!
Virgin Games will be running the following Rubik's promotions from 17th - 30th May:
- First up is Bingo Rubik's, where each bingo game will have a different Rubik's colour. Players that manage to get a full house for every Rubik's colour will get an easy GBP 50.
- Players are invited to send photos of themselves wearing a Rubik's colour in Human Rubik's. If you are one of nine players chosen wearing the same colour you'll win GBP 10.
- In the Rubik's Challenge GBP 100 is up for grabs. Play eight different slot games and players win a guaranteed GBP 100.
- Players that spend over GBP 100 will win a ticket to the Rubik's Prize Box where there is a prize draw containing six different holiday prizes relating to the different Rubik's colours.
- With Rubik's Fiver players can win a free fiver on the Rubik's Slot game.
Alan Thomas, Head of CRM at Virgin Games, commented: "When we first went mad for the Rubik's Cube 30 years ago who'd have ever thought it would still be such a top pass time today. More to the point, the word "internet" hadn't even entered our vocab. Now here we are offering fun and fab prizes to celebrate this 80s icon on the World Wide Web. These nostalgic promos will have the kids of the eighties routing out their ghetto-blasters and dancing around to Blondie!"
Launched in 2004, Virgin Games is one of the UK's leading online gaming sites.
To take part in the Rubik's promotions visit VirginGames.com
Notes to editors:
About Virgin Games:
Virgin Games launched in June 2004 and has quickly established itself as one of the leading gaming websites in the UK. Virgin Games comprises three distinct offerings:
- Virgin Casino, offers content from a range of games suppliers including WagerWorks, Cryptologic, Freemantle and Ash Gaming, bringing consumers classic casino games like blackjack and roulette, as well as great feature slots like Monopoly, Rubik's, X-Factor and the highly popular MegaJackpots progressive games, with a jackpot value of over GBP 1,500,000
- Virgin Poker, part of the Boss Media network, offers a huge array of games and content for beginners through to experienced pros - as well as the most generous loyalty scheme in the industry
- Virgin Bingo, part of the Virtue Fusion network, offers cash prizes worth thousands of pounds in the progressive jackpots, as well as Virgin prize bingo and a range of unique Virgin Games bingo games.
*Sorry, no U.S or Australian players. See World Casino Directory
Media Man International
Media Man Casino
Media Man Games
Media Man Poker
Media Man Australia
Media Man Canada
Casino News Media
Global Gaming Directory
Australian Casino News